Frequently Asked Questions
Scroll down to see our most frequently asked questions. Don’t see your question? Contact us here.
- Who should I contact with any questions on something I’d like to purchase?
- Please contact the store that has listed the item with any questions you have.
- For items at the Mundelein shop, call 847-566-0636 or email email@example.com.
- For items at the Retique shop, call 414-273-1797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about Goodwill or to share your experience, please email RetailCustomerService@goodwillsew.com.
- Can I return an item if I’m not happy with it?
- All sales are final, and items cannot be returned. Please make sure to examine the listing carefully before deciding to purchase.
- Where do I go to pick up my item?
- For items purchased through the Mundelein shop, you can pick up your order at the Mundelein Goodwill Store and Donation Center located at 761 S. Midlothian Road, Mundelein Illinois 60060 between the hours of 9a-7p Monday -Saturday and 9a-5p on Sundays. You can pick up your item(s) inside the store at the registers, or drive through the donation drive thru. Please bring your confirmation email and a valid photo I.D. to pick-up your order.
- For items purchased through our Retique shop, you can pick up your order at the Retique Goodwill Store and Donation Center located at 190 N. Broadway Street, Milwaukee Wisconsin 53202 between the hours of 10a-7p daily. You can pick up your item(s) inside the store at the registers. Please bring your confirmation email and a valid photo I.D. to pick-up your order.
- How long do I have to pick up after I purchased online?
- Three days. If the item is paid for and not picked up within the three-day window, the item will be considered a donation to Goodwill and the item is made available for sale to other customers.
- Can I use my Club Goodwill Rewards discounts or store coupons on Shopify purchases?
- Any Club Goodwill Rewards discounts or other coupons can only be used on in-store purchases and do not apply to anything purchased online.
- Why did Goodwill start doing buy online, pick up in-store?
- Goodwill added buy online, pick up in-store to provide a more convenient shopping experience for our customers, while also keeping everyone’s safety in mind during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How long will it take for someone to respond to my product inquiry or request for help?
- All inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. Responses will be given out during our normal store hours of 10am-7pm Monday through Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sundays (10a-7p daily for Retique inquiries). We do not have team members working outside of those hours, so if you need help before or after normal operating hours, we’ll respond as soon as we can the next business day.
- What happens to items that I leave in my cart but didn’t get to purchase?
- We’ll send you a notification to remind you the purchase wasn’t completed. All items are on a first-come, first-served basis. Items in your carts may be sold if someone else purchases them first. If no one else has purchased the item in your cart, you will get a reminder notice daily until it is purchased.
- How do I leave feedback on my experience or get help with an order?
- We are here to help! For product inquiries or problems with your store order, please call the store you ordered from.
Contact the Mundelein store at 847-566-0636 or via email@example.com
Contact the Retique store at 414-273-1797 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our customer service team with any feedback on your shopping experience at RetailCustomerService@goodwillsew.com
Our customer service team will respond to all inquiries in the order they are received and respond Monday-Friday from 8a-4p.
- What payments do you accept in your store?
- You can pay for any items using Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and Paypal.
- I don’t want to come to the store to pick up my item, can I have it shipped to my home?
- Unfortunately, at this time, each store is only offering item pick-up at the store only, either in store at the registers or curbside via the donation drive-thru. We do offer ship-to-home via our other Goodwill e-commerce platforms on eBay, ShopGoodwill.com, and Amazon.
- Is my personal information safe on Shopify?
- Any personal information, including payment information, stored on our Shopify site is safe and secure. We don’t sell any of your personal information and Goodwill associates do not have access to your information.